Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Update on the status of my current Freak Out.

I have this problem.

It’s called decision making paralysis, and it’s responsible for approximately 75% of the reason why I always freak out before a big trip.  I’m wondering if any of you have this same problem?

To illustrate my point, allow me to a walk you through my day on Tuesday. 

I spent the entire day shopping for a new pair of shoes and a new outfit or two. First I went to TJ Maxx and found an amazing pair of Jessica Simpson nude pumps for forty bucks, but ultimately did not buy them, despite the fact that they were exactly what I wanted.  I felt that maybe there would be something better and cheaper somewhere else.

Then I went to Nordstrom Rack to return something and to look for shoes.  After being there approximately an hour and trying on multitudes of shoes, I left empty-handed, despite really loving a few of the pairs I tried on. 

My reasoning?  Well, there might be something better at the mall, where I was headed next.

So I went to the mall and decided to go to Forever 21, where I tried on about 15 things but, again, left empty handed.  I was headed to J.Crew next, and I thought I should probably save my money for there. 

I went to J.Crew and immediately felt overwhelmed upon walking in.  I let out little gasp after little gasp of joy as I found item after item that I loved desperately, and I tried on about 20 things.  But everything is just so darn expensive there, and I wanted everything, so again, I left empty-handed.  Feeling defeated and angry with myself. 

Then I went to three different shoe stores, ending up at Nordstrom where I spent too much on a pair of incredible heels that weren’t all that different from the $40 dollar pair at TJ Maxx.  Then I went home and, while modeling them for my husband, continued on to clumsily knock the two shoes together while walking, ripping the bow half off one of them.

Basically? I suck. 

And I’m really itchy.  Yup, the stress rash is in full swing.  I told you it would be.  (I only get it on my hands – isn’t that strange?  It’s attractive, too.)

Here are the shoes I got, that I will be super glueing later today.  Because I’m a classy girl.

shoes

Do any of you struggle with this type of decision making paralysis?  Have you figured out a way to tone it down?  Help a sistah out.

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 6:49 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers