Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cuteness.

A few days ago I met my adooorable friend Allison and her brand new baby, Davis, for coffee and a quick little photo shoot.

Quick, because Davis was NOT havin’ it! 

Good thing he’s even cute when he cries!  And good thing his mama is gorgeous, and had on the most amazing, bright yellow dress! Just looking at these pictures makes me happy.  :)

Allison and I have read each other’s blogs for quite some time now, but just a couple months ago we met in person, by chance, and TWICE in the same day. We both live in Austin, and we just kept running into each other! It was the weirdest thing, but we’ve since decided that our friendship was written in the stars—there’s no fighting it! 

She is the coolest and funniest chick, and I am so glad to have her as my friend.  And glad to have new subjects to harass with my camera. Heh heh.

Here’s a few pictures from our little shoot!

Allison & Davis 014 Allison & Davis 037LOVE this one.

 Allison & Davis 043 Allison & Davis 080

Allison & Davis 075   Allison & Davis 087

Precious, huh?

You can meet Allison and Davis HERE! (oh, and Daddy Wade, too) :P

Happy Sunday!

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 6:00 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers