Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, June 30, 2011

A triple dose.

Why, hello!

I’d just like to direct your attention to a few guest posts I’ve written lately!  Basically, it’s 3 for 1 day. You’re welcome.

First, I’m over at Olive + A writing about my top 3 travel ESSENTIALS.  And FYI, Heather, the blogger behind the blog, is a cute mama and design enthusiast who brings her readers inspiration and beautiful things from all over the web!  Check her out.

oa Next, I’m over at The Nelson Diaries talking about making good choices.  You know, my usual random introspective ramblings.  And also?  Shalyn and I are both Austinites, and she’s awesome and funny and an amaaazing photographer. (Like, legit.  She has her own business.)  So, yeah.  You’d love her (if you don’t already!).

nd

And lastly, I’m over at Bloom talking a little more about travel and throwing around big words to sound intelligent.  Oh, and if you haven’t met Nicole, the brains behind Bloom, I’m proud to be the one to introduce her to you. She’s only THE sweetest chick in Blogland.  I suggest you get to know her!

b

Alrighty, that should keep you busy for a while.

Go forth and conquer!

:)

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 7:28 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers