Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

Yesterday I made Chocolate Dream Pie, which is a little slice of my childhood (no pun intended), and brought it over to dinner at my mom and Edd’s.  We had bar-b-q and talked and laughed and played the dice game Greed (SO fun).

Things could have turned out a lot differently during Edd’s little stint in the hospital last week, and last night I felt grateful to have another opportunity to enjoy time together as a family.

July 3rd dinner 023 July 3rd dinner 026 (Recipe for chocolate dream pie is on the back of the Dream Whip box, usually by the pie crusts and Jello in your grocery store)

July 3rd dinner 033  

Hope you all have a really nice 4th!  It’s gonna be a great week. :)

Now excuse me while I go eat pie for breakfast.

jennisig

PS – Want to know what 3 things define me?  Check out my guest post over at Mackey Madness! And if you’re not already following Megan, you should be!!  She’s the sweetest. :)

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 6:10 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers