Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 29, 2011

New Friends Friday!

Hello there!

It’s Friday again! (I’m sure I don’t need to remind you of that!)

Today I’d like to introduce you to two new awesome girls who recently signed on to sponsor!  I hope you’ll take a moment to check out their blogs… these girls have got it goin’ on!

First we have Meg from May Contain Nutz!

mcn

2-Jul-09_21

Meg is a seriously crafty and talented girl with her own Etsy shop, and her blog is full of fun little stories from her life, helpful DIY tutorials, and the occasional mouth-watering recipe. It doesn’t hurt that she’s totally adorable, either! :)

Go make a new friend!

 

Next up is Sarah from Silly Grrl, a self-proclaimed design nerd and aerial ninja!

SG

sarah-july2011

Sarah seriously amazes me, and I know you’ll love her too.  She’s a talented web designer (sells premade blog templates in her Etsy shop), but also an AERIALIST, y’all.  Don’t know what that is?  You’ll have to go check out her blog to learn more.  Hint: It’s awesome!

I adore her edgy style, and I KNOW you’ll love her too.  Head on over for a visit!

Happy FRIDAY!

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 8:01 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers