Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 21, 2011

A post about almost nothing.

I wanted to write a blog post today.  I really did. 

But then I got busy revamping my sponsor page and doing some other stuff, and all else fell to the wayside.  Now it’s 4 PM, I still haven’t showered or changed out of my PJs, and I also haven’t shaved my legs in longer than I care to mention.  Just FYI.

I think I’m going to go to the gym now (so I don’t feel like such a sloth), and then I’m going to get myself cleaned up and cook dinner so my husband won’t stop liking me.

Here’s a couple pictures of some sweet little faces to hold you over for the evening. 

GC and to pack list 020

GC and to pack list 015 

Precious babies. 

 

Check back soon for less lameness.

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 2:29 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers