Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bookshelf, before and after

Remember those three boxes of super awesome antique books I got for only six bucks?  Well, it may have taken me a month, but today I finally found homes for all of them!  Here’s the before and after of our bookcase in the living room…

BEFORE:

bookshelf 010

AFTER: 

bookshelf 012

bookshelf 040

bookshelf 016 bookshelf 021The books that were a little ugly on the outside I tore the backing off of and bundled together with some twine. 

bookshelf 027 bookshelf 030 

Overall, I’m pretty happy with how it looks, though I have a feeling this bookcase will always be a work in progress.

Hope you’re having a nice Thursday!

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 2:14 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers