Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, August 12, 2011

People you should know.

It seems like the weeks are FLYING by lately.  When Fridays come around and I introduce new sponsors each week, I’m reminded of just how fast time is whizzing by.  Gosh, before I know it, I’ll be an old lady!  Probably still blogging too.  I’ll be cool like that.

Anyway!  I hope you’ll take a moment to visit my two lovely new sponsors today!  Each has a fabulous blog and is making a name for herself here in the blogosphere, so you probably oughta get to know ‘em! :)

First up is the beautiful miss Amy from the fashion and lifestyle blog Amy Day to Day!

adtd

Amy

Purdy, ain’t she?

Amy regularly posts pictures of her adorable, budget friendly outfits, and she also writes about her life in Utah with her precious little girl and handsome husband.  Amy is such a sweetheart… go visit her here!

Next up is Ashley from The Shine Project!

Shine

ash

Besides being redonkulously gorgeous, Ashley is also an amazing woman with a heart to CHANGE  the world. Check out her Change 4 Change campaign, and of course peruse her fabulous blog while you’re at it!  I’m sure Ashley will inspire you every bit as much as she inspires ME!

 

Now go and have a maahhvelous Friday! :)

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 7:17 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers