Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Pinning Spree

I was going to write something funny/interesting this afternoon, but then I got on Pinterest. 

*BIG MISTAKE*

For anyone who hasn’t heard of Pinterest or gotten on board yet (I can’t imagine there are many of you left, but…), it’s this phenomenon of a new website where you create “boards” that you then “pin” photos to.  It’s a fantastic way to organize and store the inspiration you find around the web, and it keeps track of where you found the photos you pin. 

The possibilities for boards and pins are endless (as is the potential to waste your life away in front of the computer…)

So, since I’ve just pinned away too much of the afternoon and need to get back to work on some other things, I think I’ll just share a few of my favorite pictures from a few of my favorite boards—all of which are very much a work in progress.

Enjoy!

Home

 

Source: None via Jenni on Pinterest

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Style
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Source: polyvore.com via Jenni on Pinterest

 
 
 
 
 

Source: tumblr.com via Jenni on Pinterest

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Quotations
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Source: etsy.com via Jenni on Pinterest

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Source: weheartit.com via Jenni on Pinterest

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Potter
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Source: wickedcloth.es via Jenni on Pinterest

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Source: etsy.com via Jenni on Pinterest

 

Go here if you’re interested in perusing more of my boards…

Happy Sunday!!

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 2:14 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers