Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 26, 2011

Young Bloggers Unite - The Blog

YOUNG BLOGGERS UNITE

THE BLOG

Remember two weeks ago when I told you that I would be featuring young bloggers on Reading Vacation? Remember how I wanted to celebrate book bloggers who are under 18?

The response was HUGE and now nearly forty bloggers have signed up to take part. That’s right- FORTY! You will get to meet them all here starting on Thursday of this week. You will see brand new bloggers, others who have been around for a while, and bloggers from all over the world. I can’t wait for you to meet all my young blogging friends.

But wait – there’s more!

Y’all know how much I like meeting new book lovers and blogging has brought so many of us together. Well, when I was looking for volunteers to help me, the first one to step up was a fairly new blogger, HD from Reading Writing Breathing. He suggested taking the feature a step further and creating an entire blog dedicated to young bloggers. I like the way this guy thinks!

For the last two weeks, HD and I have been busy setting the groundwork for the Young Bloggers Unite blog. We’ve been scheming all sorts of ideas like there’s no tomorrow and we are having a BLAST! Right HD?

We aren’t doing it alone though. We have Hafsah from Icey Books/Icey Designs creating an exciting blog design too. We LOVE it and we just know you will too!

The official launch date for the Young Bloggers Unite blog is October 1, but I made a silly stop-motion video to help kick things off until then. Come on over and check it out! Leave us a message and follow us so we don’t get too lonely over there.

Here's the link to join the young madness!


Ditulis Oleh : admin // 5:56 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers