Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 26, 2011

I feel 14 again.

I definitely don’t consider myself a pop literature whore.  I mostly skip over the really popular books, just cause I’m a rebel like that. 

But I was at the grocery store the other day and, during a weak moment when I was missing Harry Potter and longing for another series to obsess over, I picked up the first Twilight book.  Then, without really thinking, I threw it in my cart.  Mostly so no one would see me holding it.

Actually, that was yesterday.  And I finished it today (wrote this Sunday).  And then I went out to get the rest.  And the movies. 

Vampires?  Sexy.

Actual conversation between me and Matthew:

Me: I kind of wish you were a vampire.  That’d be hot.

Matthew: Ummm… WOW.

Me: I’m serious.

Matthew: Want me to bring home some fake vampire teeth?

Me: I think I would like that.

Matthew: Hey, whatever works.

          * * *

Yep, it’s true.  I think I love Twilight now.  I know, I know—only a few years late.  But what a deliciously ridiculous story.  Now excuse me while I go devour the second book.   

(I’m calling this research.  It’s important that I know what the public likes to read.)

Yeah.

twilight via

jennisig

P.S. If you haven’t read the books for yourself, don’t you dare judge me.

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 5:00 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers