Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Book Signing - Sophie Jordan

BOOK SIGNING

SOPHIE JORDAN


I love book signings! It’s fun to meet authors online, but it is WAY better to meet them in person. When I heard Sophie Jordan was coming back to town, I knew that I had to be there. I met Sophie last year, when Firelight had first come out. This time, she is promoting the sequel, Vanish. If you haven’t heard about these books, they are about Draki, which are like a super special kind of dragon powered beings. This series is AMAZING!

So, this was a very strange signing. There was no presentation, and there were about eight authors. But get this, they were all authors of romance novels! Apparently Sophie writes romance novels too. So, I diverted my eyes from all those steamy adult covers and concentrated on Sophie’s table.

It’s not a book signing without a group of bloggers is it? Let’s see who was there enjoying the Vanish awesomeness with me. Oh, and you can see my newly shorter hairstyle. Do you like it? A very hot Texas summer will make any girl with super long hair consider trying something new.


HD from Young Bloggers Unite with Me
Look at our metal mouth braces!

Then everyone decided to try to be closer to my size.   Ahem.


HD with Me again
He's stooped down and I'm on my toes!


Me with Stacy from Girls in the Stacks
We FINALLY met!  FINALLY!


Kari from A Good Addiction with Me
We were both laughing!


All four of us together


Everyone plus Sophie and Chelsea from Vampire Book Club

Thank you to Kari for planning things and to Sophie for hanging out with us before the event started. I appreciate you spending extra time with us.

Head over to Young Bloggers Unite, where we are giving away a signed copy of Vanish! Sharing our Draki love with y’all.


Ditulis Oleh : admin // 8:11 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers