Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 31, 2011

Game Day.

HOWDY Y’ALL. 

Which seems like the appropriate greeting after my very Texas-themed weekend!  Yep, totally had a blast watching the Longhorns kick some boo-tay alongside Shalyn and Drew Drew Hot Pants and (blogless) Kelly and her husband, James.  Our mansnacks all met for the first time, and that went well (phew!). 

Oh, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN, everyone!  I have zero fun plans for today… isn’t that awesome?  Then again, Halloween has never really been my thing, so NBD. 

Switching gears here, might I remind you that tomorrow is November 1st?  November being the month before Christmas?  *AND MY BIRTHDAY* *WHICH IS DECMEBER 5th* *YOU MAY SEND GIFTS*

#justsayin.

Anyway, here’s some great shots from game day.  It was my very first time attending a Longhorns game, and luckily they killed it, 43-0.  Being the fair weather fan that I am, I was quite pleased. ;)  Have a great Monday, everyone!

weekend oct 29 0305

oct292 weekend oct 29 071 2

weekend oct 29 0503 weekend oct 29 065 oct29

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 6:00 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers