Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Introducing - Kat - Katmunster Reviews - Young Bloggers Unite

YOUNG BLOGGERS UNITE
INTRODUCES
KAT – KATMUNSTER REVIEWS


Introducing Kat from Katmunster Reviews. Kat is 17 and she has been blogging since August, 2011. Since she is practically brand new in our community, I am rolling out the welcome mat and waving hello! As a brand new visitor to Kat’s blog, I thought back to my first months of blogging and how exciting it was to get started. She is REALLY nice and friendly, so I have a feeling she will be making a lot of book loving friends.


Kat is guest vlogging about INSPIRATION today on Young Bloggers Unite. Check it out to support Kat and the other young bloggers. You can also find Kat on Twitter as @mrscupcakeman and on Katmunster Reviews.


Lightning Fast Interview

Welcome to our book blogging community. I see that you are taking part in memes and meeting other bloggers. Do you find everyone to be helpful and welcoming?

Yes I do! Everyone in the book blogging community is so nice and helpful. They are also really personable and great to get along with. It’s one of the main reasons why I decided to join the community. Kindness is important to me and I have not once found one mean spirited person! I highly recommend anyone to join in on the fun!

Which five books are you most looking forward to this Fall and Winter? What makes them tops on your to-read list?

My number one is The Name of The Star by Maureen Johnson. I have always been fascinated by Jack the Ripper and when I heard about a YA book coming out about him I knew I had to get it. It’s the mystery of him that really interests me, the fact that no one caught him or knew who he was. I’m really excited to read Maureen John’s take on him and his crimes!

My Second is The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. All year people have talked about how wonderful this book is. I read a preview somewhere and fell in love with Michelle’s writing style. I know I won’t be disappointed in this book and seriously cannot wait for it to come out!

Third is Shatter Me By Tahereh Mafi. Someone told me this book is basically a cross between the Hunger Games and X-Men. That just sounds so original and cool to me! I seriously can’t wait for November so I can get my hands on this book!

Fourth is Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel. I am a huge fan of the Victorian Era. When I heard this book was set in that time period and had ZOMBIE HEROES I knew this was a top read. I love the idea of a zombie being a hero. I loved Isaac Marion’s Warm Bodies, which was basically a zombie love story too and am interested to see how Dearly, Departed plays out in comparison.


And the last book I am looking forward to is, Ruthless by Sara Shepard. Ruthless is number 10 in the Pretty Little Liar series. I have loved this series ever since it began, even if it is cliché sometimes. It’s one of the only series I keep up with and I can’t wait to see what drama pops up in Ruthless!


You mentioned on your blog that you are finding it a challenge to juggle blogging and school. What is your game plan to keep up with it all?

I plan to read as much as I possibly can during the days and weekends and post my reviews during the weekend. I have been doing it for the past couple of weeks and it seems to be working out the best. The hard part about juggling school and blogging is finding time to do both. I decided to dedicate thirty minutes a day to just blogging. By doing that hopefully I will be able to post more!

Thanks Kat!


Ditulis Oleh : admin // 4:30 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers