Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 30, 2011

A recommendation.

Hey all you beauty buffs out there!  This isn’t a paid endorsement or anything, but I just wanted to tell you guys about a great new product I discovered this weekend.  When I find something I really like, I want to spread the word about it!

So, I’ve mentioned how I have a ridiculous number of white hairs already, right?! I blame it on bad genetics and my tendency to stress/freak out over almost nothing on a regular basis, dating right back to childhood and my unusual concerns over crapping my pants in public or immaculately conceiving a child, Virgin Mary style.  So yeah.  Premature aging happened.

I used to pull out the white hair, but recently I went ahead and just started dying it.  This weekend I decided to try a different kind of dye than usual, and I really loved it!  It’s by L’oreal, and it’s called Sublime Mousse.  Instead of a sticky, goopey gel, it’s a mousse that’s a bit easier to apply, is less smelly, and washes out so, so much more quickly and easily then others I’ve tried.  Plus, the conditioner it comes with smells amazing.

For an at home dye kit, this one is pretty awesome.  And it costs nine bucks at Target.  Cheap + Awesome = Freaking Really Awesome.  Yup. 

Happy Sunday. :)

hair1 

If you’re interested, you can order the hair color here.

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 12:51 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers