Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Holiday Wish List!

Hey loves!  Just for your information, I’ll be posting wish list ideas weekly from now until Christmas!  I know, I know, it’s not quite Thanksgiving yet, one holiday at a time, blah blah blah… I just can’t help myself!  We can anticipate both holidays at the same time, can’t we? :) Besides, I am SO DONE with waiting ‘til the last minute to do holiday shopping.  I’m getting much of mine done early and online this year! 

These are just things I’ve found and loved around the web, and I thought you’d love them too. Maybe these lists will help you with ideas to write Santa about or gifts for friends! Here’s this week’s picks:

 

wishlist2 

+ this sparkly glitter purse (perfect accessory for a New Year’s party!)
+ this fabulous scarf
+ this awesome necklace
+ these cozy boots (I’m wearing them in the photos at the end of this this post from last Thanksgiving!)
+ this sweet 8x10 print (“love is a book and a light to read it by”) 
+ these fuzzy moccasins (my favorite color is ash)
+ this lovely apron
+ this or this custom calligraphy stamp (for fancy return addresses on envelopes!) 
 

See last week’s wish list here.

More to come next week!

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 5:48 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers