Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Introducing - Alisha - Black Nailed Reviews - Young Bloggers Unite

YOUNG BLOGGERS UNITE

INTRODUCES

ALISHA – BLACK NAILED REVIEWS



Introducing Alisha from Black Nailed Reviews. Alisha is 16 and he has been blogging since January 2010. Alisha is the administrator at Black Nailed Reviews where she blogs with two other girls. Now that I have a team blog, I understand how fun it can be! Alisha has a special interest in both romance and paranormal books. I like that Alisha is always so friendly on twitter and she isn’t too shy to join in the conversation.



Alisha is guest posting about her Favorite 2011 Books by Genre today on Young Bloggers Unite. Check it out to support Alisha and the other young bloggers. You can also find Alisha on Twitter as @blacknailreview and on Black Nailed Reviews.




Lightning Fast Interview

What has been the most enjoyable thing about the book blogging experience?

I would have to say the bloggers. I’ve met many interesting people that have taught me the ways of blogging. If I didn’t start blogging, I would have never met an amazing friend of mine, Brooke, who’s also my co-blogger.

What book did you recently read that you loved?

Right now I’m reading Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly and absolutely loving it! I seem to be getting more into historical fiction this year.

What do you think is the hardest part about book blogging?

The hardest part would have to just be the schedule. I love blogging and every part of it, but with my junior year overloading me with homework and projects, I don’t have much time to blog. However, I always try to make time each day to check up on emails and try to squeeze reviews in when I can. I’m hoping it’ll get easier as I get used to my insane schedule.


Thanks Alisha!

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 4:30 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers