Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday’s People You Should Know

Good Friday morning everyone!  Any big plans for New Year’s this weekend?!  We’ll probably keep it low key and just go get some dinner and drinks then head home to ring in the New Year with a little Monopoly (one of my gifts to Matthew this Christmas!).  I tried to get him to play it with me the other night, but he said he was too tired and that the game “requires concentration” in order to “crush me.”  MEN! :P  Maybe his guard will be down on New Year’s Eve, and I’ll stand a chance…

Anyway! I’d like to highlight a few of my most loyal sponsors this morning.  These ladies have all been with me at least six months, and I’m proud to help promote their wonderful blogs.  Check them out if you haven’t already!

* * * * *

Kelly @ Eat Yourself Skinny – lifestyle, food, and healthy living blog with plenty of personality and fabulous pictures!  Kelly is the girl you WISH lived next door (so you could be BFFs and so she can cook some of her amazing recipes for you)!

EYS

* * * * *

K. Syrah @ Shoes Never WornK. Syrah is an Indie writer and published author who also happens to be a deployed soldier in the military.  Each of her posts read like a story right out of a book, and I promise you will be fascinated.

SNW1

* * * * *

Hanna @ Bouffe e Bambini – Bouffe e Bambini is a lifestyle, food, and fashion blog by the lovely Hanna, who has also posted openly about her incredible weight loss journey (hint: she lost 100 lbs!).  I’ve so enjoyed getting to know Hanna and her sweet family—and the amazing recipes she posts don’t hurt either!

Beb

* * * * *

Kristie @ Kristie Was Here – Kristie is a beautiful writer and PERSON, and her blog is full of raw honesty—like a look right into someone’s lovely journal.  My personal favorite type of blog!  You’ll laugh and cry with her, and if you’re anything like me, you’ll keep coming back for more and more. :)

KWH

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 6:27 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers