Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas in your mailbox. Once a month.

Hello lovers… anyone out there feeling the after-Christmas blues?  January can sometimes be a bleak month.  This year, though, I was only briefly visited by that post-holiday depression—like, only during the time it took me to pack away all the Christmas decorations and get my filthy house back in order.  Now I’m just super excited about the year stretched before us!  So much possibility! :)

Anyway, I know lots of bloggers are probably already privy to this information, but I wanted to do my part to spread the word, too.  (plus, I get free stuff if you sign up… holla…)  I want to tell you about Birchbox, the most ingenious thing invented since dry shampoo which, consequently, came in my December Birchbox.

What IS Birchbox, you ask?  Why, it’s like Christmas in your mailbox, once per month.  A reason for living, if you will.  For the price of $10 measly dollars per month, you get a delightful little box of high-end beauty samples tailored to your tastes, so that you can try them out before you spend the big bucks on them.

I’ve received a Birchbox for both December and November so far, and have been thrilled will the samples in each.  I ended up ordering the dry shampoo pictured in the last photo!

My January Birchbox…

Jan 11 073-1

Jan 11 069-1 

And a few of my favorite items from December’s Birchbox…

Jan 11 094-1

Seriously, why didn’t I think of this concept?! (*bangs head against the wall*)      Brilliance.

So go sign up for your Birchbox.  It’s $10 a month, and there’s no commitment.  Only awesomeness.  And a Birchbox subscription would also make an amazing gift.  Doooo it.

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 7:03 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers