Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 9, 2012

Dark Days of Winter 2012 - The BIGGEST with Tahereh Mafi

DARK DAYS OF WINTER 2012
THE BIGGEST
WITH TAHEREH MAFI



Reading Vacation celebrates HarperCollins’ BIGGEST Dark Days ever today with Tahereh Mafi. She has one of the most fabulous and BIGGEST debuts ever with Shatter Me. Oh my gosh, I love that book! I thought it would be fun to ask Tahereh about some of the other BIGGEST things in her life. Oh yeah! Let’s talk BIGGEST!




Biggest ah ha moment
When I was a sophomore in high school I realized I’d been spelling epitome wrong for years.

Biggest mess ever
I tried to make pumpkin pie, once. That was hilarious.

Biggest guilty pleasure
Hmmm… I don’t know that I actually have a guilty pleasure. I never really feel guilty about doing the things that make me happy. Though I do think I should probably stop buying so many boots. I buy a lot of boots. And books. A lot of books.

Biggest road trip
Across the country! I think in total, I’ve been to about 25 states.

Biggest surprise
Not getting accepted to Hogwarts.

Biggest ooops
Missing my flight from Munich to Barcelona. Big mistake. I got to sleep in the airport with all the homeless people.

Biggest embarrassing moment
We do not speak of it.

Biggest day of your life
Probably the day I was offered a book deal. That one phone call changed the trajectory of my entire life.

Biggest celebrity crush
Peeta Mellark

Biggest prank
I’m… not really a prankster. I’ve tried – and only because I have 4 older brothers and pulling pranks kind of came with the territory – but I just can’t do it. I take absolutely no pleasure in horrifying people just for a laugh.

*OMG I LOVE THIS BOOK*


THAT should get you into the BIGGEST Dark Days mood for sure. Did you know that you can meet the Dark Days authors in person? Leg 1 of Dark Days features Tahereh Mafi, Ellen Schreiber, and Veronica Rossi. Leg 2 of Dark Days features Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, Brodi Ashton and Courtney Allison Moulton.

Meet the Dark Days Cyber Hosts

Tahereh Mafi and Shatter Me
January 9

Ellen Schreiber and Magic of the Moonlight
January 10

Veronica Rossi and Under the Never Sky
January 11

Dark Days Author Tour – Leg 1

Thursday, January 12th
SAN FRANCISCO
Books, Inc. Opera Plaza
7pm

Friday, January 13th
SAN DIEGO
Mysterious Galaxy
7pm

Saturday, January 14th
PHOENIX
Changing Hands
4pm

Dark Days Author Tour – Leg 2

Thursday, February 16th
DALLAS
*I will be at this one!*
B&N Southlake
5pm

Friday, February 17th
AUSTIN
B&N Austin
7pm

Saturday, February 18th
HOUSTON
Blue Willow Book Shop
4pm

Connect to all things Dark Days on the Pitch Dark Facebook page
including exclusive content features every Wednesday!

Sample Dark Days Free
Catch the Dark Days Tour
Chat via Twitter Feeds

Thank you to HarperTeen for including Reading Vacation in the Dark Days of Winter 2012 event.

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 7:28 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers