Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Everneath by Brodi Ashton - Character Word Association Nikki

EVERNEATH
By Brodi Ashton
Character Word Association Nikki

Oh My Gosh, I love EVERNEATH. See my super gushy review HERE!

It is a fabulous mythological retelling with surprising twists and a shocker of an ending. EVERNEATH is beautifully written with alternating time frames. SO COOL! The main character, Nikki, is strong and smart. I gave her some words and asked her what was the first thing that came to mind. Surprises all around!

Jack: Loved and Lost.

Mortality: Looming in her own life, and she can't escape her own.

Mythology Class: where you learn something new every day.

Everneath: Hell

Little Brother: Loves, but she'll never be what he needs

Homework: A slice of something normal that reminds her of her old life.

Isis: First person to breathe immortality into the man she loved.

Gas Station: A front for something sinister.

Dance: Before: In Jack's arms. After: Watching him with someone else.

Forfeit: I was one for a hundred years in the Everneath.

Six Months: Not enough time to say goodbye.

Boys: Besides my brother, there's only one that matters.

Mayor: My dad's title, and the reason regular relationships get complicated.

Kissing: It can be simple and beautiful, but it can also suck the life out of me.

Go get yourself a copy of EVERNEATH. It is such a gorgeous book and it releases today. TODAY! Go get it!

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 9:42 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers