Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Notice anything different? ……anything at all?

Hello my friends.  You MIGHT have noticed a bit of a change in the scenery took place here last night… and I must say, I’m obsessed. 

I recently contacted my good pal Dana from Wonder Forest about redoing my layout, and basically I’ve been a nervous wreck ever since then. SOMEBODY is a liiiittle bit of a control freak, especially when it comes to her precious baby blog, and handing it over to someone else to recreate was no easy feat. I told Dana as exactly what I wanted as possible, then crossed my fingers and hoped I would love it.

This past Wednesday I was treating myself to a nice quiet lunch out, enjoying a delicious salad and creamy potato soup, when halfway through I checked my email on my phone to find that Dana had sent me the first preview of my design!  A jolt of sheer terror washed over me and I suddenly lost my appetite and nearly threw up my soup as I waited for the preview to load.  What if I hate it?  What if it’s not what I asked for? What if I have to ask her to change it and then she hates me for all eternity? PleaseGodpleaseGodpleaseGodmakeitawesomepleeeeeeeeease!

And then the preview finally loaded, and….. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I absolutely love it. Dana did exactly what I asked for, except even better than I imagined it in my head.  I would highly recommend her services to anyone who asks—her level of experience and imagination is completely impressive, and I just wanted to say that it makes a big difference to hire someone who truly knows their stuff.  Dana has a super wide variety of design experience in her extended portfolio, and can really do absolutely anything you ask her to.   So if you’re in the market for a new design, I’d strongly consider going with Wonder Forest… or if you’re not, definitely go check out Dana’s amazing blog and shop.  This girl just oozes creativity, and I’m happy to count her among my friends. :)

Oh, and real quick.  About the ANTLERS.  I know that’s unique.  Why antlers, you ask?  Well, first off, they’re kind of a cool and trendy thing right now, but more importantly they are a symbol of the home and husband I love so dearly—two very important aspects of the “story of my life.”  We sort of have antlers all over our house (many still attached to heads…. SAD DAY), and so I felt it appropriate to include them in my header here as well.  Matthew approved! :)

So, what do you guys think of the new design?? Ehhh?? EHHHHH?? 

Happy Saturday!

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 6:05 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers