Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 6, 2012

Weekend Plans + Featured Sponsors!

I have big plans for this weekend, y’all, BIG PLANS.  Lately I’ve been opening closets and drawers and cabinets and thinking to myself, how IN THE WORLD do things get so cluttered around here?!  It stresses me out, and I plan to tackle and complete projects this weekend—the perfect time, because I have the world’s most ridiculous skin, and I’m currently breaking out in this weird rash on my face and chest and don’t really wish to be seen in public or wear makeup at the moment… 

TMI?  What? You don’t like to read about people’s weird skin reactions?  OH!  Well then.  Forget I mentioned it. 

While I’m slaving away and checking off the multitudinous items on my to do list and applying ointment to my rash (oops, there it is again), here’s two lovely blogs and a shop for you to browse.  Knock yourself out! :)

* * * * *

Jenna is the gorgeous redhead behind The Life of the Wife, a lifestyle blog about everything from life as a new mama and wife, to DIY projects, to fashion and beauty!  Jenna is sweet as can be and just starting out, so go show her some love!

Jenna Blog | Twitter

* * * * *

Ariel is the sweetheart behind A Dreamer’s Daze, which chronicles her journey after moving from California all the way to Vermont for college!  Ariel and her blog are a perfect breath of fresh air—she is a fabulous writer, and also happens to be moving to England for six months (leaves in a few days)!  Can’t wait to follow along. 

Ariel Blog | Facebook

* * * * *

Ruby Lane is a wonderful antique marketplace you can browse right from the comfort of home!  This site is an antique-lover’s dream, with every kind of item in every kind of price range.  Ruby Lane has it all, from antique jewelry to vintage clothing to fabulous old books!

RubyLane Website

* * * * *

Happy Friday everyone!

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 7:46 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers