Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Update on Edd!

Hey, friends.

Sorry I’ve been so quiet this weekend!  A lot has been going on… most notably, a real-life date with with Emily from Em=Me (which went fantastically!)… and lots of worrying and stressing about Edd.

I want to tell you all about the blate (blate = blog date, coined by Megan!), but for now I just want to say thank you so, SO much for your prayers for Edd and supportive comments and tweets this weekend.  They mean more to me then you could ever know! 

Things got really, really scary for Edd over the past few days.  It really wasn’t looking good, and we were all extremely worried. Two nights ago, as I lay in bed knowing my mom and Edd were still at the hospital and suffering immensely each in their own way, I had a truly honest conversation with God… the first in a while.  I cried (hard).  Cursed.  I really got angry, and I told Him all about it.  And you know what? It was the first time I felt truly heard.  I’m not saying He wasn’t listening before, but I think honesty was what God really wanted from me.  And I felt relieved.

Then this morning, we were given a little miracle. It’s kind of a long story, and my mom explained it all on a post HERE on her blog.  Read it if you’d like more details.  Bottom line: sometimes things happen that just can’t be explained.  God doesn’t always scream His presence, but he DOES still whisper it.  And today, he gave us a little miracle.

And I just thought you all should know. :)

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 5:07 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers