Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bittersweet.

Last night marked the end of an era in my life.

A chapter came to a close, and not without tears and remorse.  Joy interminged with sadness. Triumph with regret.

I held Matthew’s hand tightly during this chapter’s closing—enjoying every moment as much as I wished each moment would never end. 

I drowned my sorrows in a cocktail.  I stuffed my face with peanut m&ms. I wiped away hidden tears throughout the remainder of this bittersweet event.

And now?  I feel it is official. I am an adult.  Just like Harry and Hermione and Ron.

HP

Ha.  Ok, maybe I’m being a tad dramatic. 

You don’t think differently of me now that you know I’m a Harry Potter nerd, do you?  Because I promise I will judge YOU if you say that you are NOT.  Or pity your poor soul, at least.  ;P (kidding)

But in all seriousness, I’m sad to see this saga end.  It was a great story, and you get pretty attached to the characters.  Those who’ve seen it: do you think they’ll try and make more movies with the children?  I hope so, though I don’t know if they could ever be as great as the original stories.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

"Don’t pity the dead, Harry.  Pity the living.  Especially those who live without love.”

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 7:52 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers