Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A little bit of w(h)ine.

Tuesday dinner 035 (this just saved my life)

Tuesday dinner 053 Tuesday dinner 055(Haven’t done my hair in approximately 2 weeks.  It’s just too hot.)

Tuesday dinner 075 (delicious recipe here—I subbed salmon)

 

This week has been weird, and it’s only Tuesday.

Don’t worry, nothing bad has happened.  Unless you call horrible writer’s block and complete lack of zest for life BAD.  (Ok, when I put it that way, it DOES kind of sound bad.)

I blame this on PMS and the 146 degree heat, and expect it should pass within a few more days. But tonight?  Tonight calls for wine and ice cream.  I’ve already enjoyed (and am still enjoying) the wine, and I plan to indulge in the ice cream as soon as I hit publish on this post. 

A few notable things have happened, by the way.

a) Edd had an MRI, and his tumors are shrinking!  We are so grateful.

b) I went to Allison’s and held her baby a while, during which time he cried his first REAL tears.  As in, actual tear drops.  Allison said to me, “oh!  This is his first time ever crying real tears!” 

Basically, he was genuinely unhappy to be with me.  Is this an omen?

c) It is so hot out that the sun is actual charring our plants.  Like, blackening them.  Living things are curling up, turning black, and dying.  Is it any wonder that I’m grumpy?

Tuesday dinner 085

Anyway.  This post wasn’t meant to be gripey, but it’s just how I’m feeling at the moment, I suppose.

I’ve decided that tomorrow will be better.  But today?  Wine.  And ice cream.

We all have those days, yes?

Hope you’re having a fahhhbulous week. :)

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 5:21 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers