Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 30, 2011

A few new faces

Good FRIDAY morning!  The weekend is SO close!!  Weekends have taken on a whole new meaning to me now that they’re basically the only quality time I get to spend with my husband! 

But for now this morning I’d like to direct your attention to a few of my awesome sponsors!  Check ‘em out, ok?

First up is the seriously awesome Miss Raven from A Momma’s Desires and Pacifiers.

Raven2

I know, she’s hot.  :P  And her blog is SO much more than just a “mommy blog.”  I find myself laughing out loud every single I time I’m over there… chic is FUNNY.  And REAL.  No pretenses on this blog, y’all.  Go check it out.

 

Next is a reeeeally sweet Etsy shop called Marolsha.  Here are just a few of the fabulous finds in this shop:

Marolsha

On top of the already awesome prices, readers of this blog were offered at 10% discount on any purchase! Just enter the code STORYOFMYLIFE at checkout. :)  Get shopping!

 

And last but not least we have Sara from The Hinton Hookup!

hinton

Sara writes about life with her husband and their cute little pup.  Their little family is about to move into a new home, so we’ll all have the opportunity to follow their new adventure!  So check out The Hinton Hookup!

Have a nice Friday!jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 6:26 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers