Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Food & Family <3

A couple nights ago I went over to my mom and Edd’s and, along with my step brother Eric, we all put together a really delicious, fall-like meal.  I found this Roasted Garlic Potato Soup recipe on Pinterest and had been wanting to try it, and boy oh boy was it SCRUMPTIOUS.  And it’s pretty low fat, unlike many potato soup recipes!  I highly recommend you try this one, especially if you’re a garlic fanatic like I am! 

But speaking of garlic, I found that the five heads the recipe called for was waaaay too much if you use the large bulbs like I did.  I guess there are much smaller bulbs available, but I got five big ones and I only ended up using two of them.  All you need is 1/4 cup of the garlic pulp, so buy your garlic bulbs accordingly.

Here are a few pictures from the evening.  Hope you’re all having a great week!

Dinner Oct 13 005

Dinner Oct 13 004Can you smell it? 

Dinner Oct 13 011 Dinner Oct 13 013 Dinner Oct 13 023 Salad with apples, cheddar, and walnuts (with apple vinaigrette)

Dinner Oct 13 043 Dinner Oct 13 047 Dinner Oct 13 050Amaaazing apple-cranberry crisp

IMG_1201Worst. picture. ever… but somehow I still love it. :)

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 5:00 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers