Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I heart mustard sweaters. <3

outfit nov 3 022-2outfit1outfit nov 3 001 (2)2  entire outfit: J.Crew! Again!
{ similar sweater here or here/similar gingham shirt here/similar blazer here }

Awesome red wall + a sweater weather morning + I had both Matthew and my camera at the same time = an outfit post.  :)

So, here’s what happens when it gets cold here in Texas: we all get a little over zealous and leave our windows open all the time and refuse to turn the heat on because of how much our AC bill has been all summer and sleep bundled under loads of blankets and are super happy and giddy about it… until you wake up with a sniffly nose and sore throat that doesn’t go away, like ever.  Because your windows are always open, and you’re always shivering and cold and clutching warm drinks as if you’re in the midst of a raging winter storm.

Or maybe that’s just me? 

I probably wouldn’t survive up North. ;)

Anyway, I’m a little embarrassed that, once again, the entire outfit pictured above is from J.Crew.  But let me just say that I purchased everything but the jeans at the J.Crew outlet store for, literally, about 50% off the regular price. SCORE.

Hope you’re all having an awesome Thursday!

jennisig

PS – Have you entered the Wonder Forest giveaway yet?!  Adorable handmade Christmas goodies AND a shop credit up for grabs!

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 11:10 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers