Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Introducing - Alex- Electrifying Reviews - Young Bloggers Unite

YOUNG BLOGGERS UNITE

INTRODUCES

ALEX – ELECTRIFYING REVIEWS



Introducing Alex from Electrifying Reviews. Alex is 15 and he has been blogging since he was 13. He is one of the very first bloggers I met when I first started Reading Vacation. There are so many things that I love about Alex and his blog that I am going to have to make A LIST!

Alex is

My friend!

Fun to chat with on Twitter.

Someone who gives awesome advice.

Creative.

Great about sharing his books.

Smart.

Going to be very successful in his life.

Loved by the blogger community.

Electrifying Reviews Has

Reviews that are detailed, thoughtful, and honest.

IMM vlogs that range from funny to serious to all out CRAZY.

Future Favorites that tells me what I should be reading next.

Dust Collectors that Alex REALLY needs to read.

A reputation for providing steady and interesting content.



Alex is guest posting about This or That today on Young Bloggers Unite. Check it out to support Alex and the other young bloggers. You can also find Alex on Twitter as @ABennettBooks and on Electrifying Reviews.



Lightning Fast Interview

What has been your favorite part of blogging?

My favorite part of blogging is definitely meeting all of the people I have thanks to my blog. I got to go to NYC and attend BEA this past May, and it was so fantastic to get to meet so many of the people I talk to online, in person. I mean, I have friends who have also written some of my favorite books--how awesome is that?

Alex, I feel the same way!  Meeting everyone is my favorite part too.

How do you juggle both school and blogging equally?

To be honest, I don't really work super dooper hard at when it comes to school work. I get all of my homework done in my free period, and I have the gift of being able to retain just about everything I learn, so I barely ever study. But balancing extracurriculars and blogging isn't as easy. I'm involved in: Little/Big Pals, Students for World Awareness, Student Council, Envirothon, The Fall Musical, Choir, and Tennis. Yeah, that's a lot to handle. But those things and school come first, and then I thankfully have a lot of time after to do blogging stuff.

Alex, Whoa!  That is A LOT of extracurriculars!  

Your blog design is definitely an eye-catching one. Has this been the design since the beginning?

No. My blog design and name has changed very often since I started Electrifying Reviews. At first, my blog was called Alex's Book Adventures, then Tales of a Teenage Book Lover, but I wanted a shorter name, so I decided on Electrifying Reviews. The design I have now was done by a professional designer and I love it much more than anything I had before.

Alex - I remember Tales of a Teenage Book Lover!  Can you believe we can say things like, "I remember when" in regards to our blogs?  LOL

Thanks Alex!

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 4:30 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers