Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Metamorphosis - Book Review



Title ~ Metamorphosis
Series ~ The Immortal Archives #1
Author ~ Devon Ashley
Release Date ~ November 15, 2011
Source ~ The Teen {Book} Scene







GOODREADS SUMMARY

Change is not always a good thing...

Some survived the battle – but not without a price. As one heart starts up again, another dies down. The pure vampires learn their immortality isn't as strong as they'd thought – the status of their hearts determines their vulnerability. And when the truth gets out, a betrayal by one of their own will cost more lives.

REVIEW

I enjoyed Ordained, the first book in The Immortal Archives series, so I was looking forward to reading more about Abby after her transformation. I wanted to see more of her famous fight scenes and I also wanted to see how things would play out between her and the other characters.

As I hoped, Abby is still the sarcastic and strong-willed girl that I remember. She is tough and has gotten much better at using her powers. There are some great action scenes where Abby gets to show her stuff! I also liked Abby’s evolving relationship with Noel. For me, these two make a nice couple and they are supportive to each other. 

My gosh the plot twists and surprises! I like surprises as much as the next girl, but this felt like too much. No matter what I thought was going to happen, I was always wrong. Every single time. Like Abby, I had a hard time knowing who to trust. Again, I love this sort of sneaky plot twists, but I like them in moderation. Sometimes, I just like to be right.

If you like a strong heroine and a very twisty plot, then you will get into this book and series.

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 6:00 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers