Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Outfit & Happy Turkey Day!

nov22outfit nov 22 065-2nov22-2

 Shirt and pants: J.Crew (shirt here, pants here), cardigan: Banana Republic, scarf: made by Matthew’s grandma!, bracelets: F21, boots: Target (find them here)

 

Matthew said I look like Mr. Rogers in this sweater—isn’t that nice?  :P

I’m not quite sure I’ll have time to post again before Thanksgiving, and right now there are so many thoughts swirling in my head that I’m having trouble pinning any one of them down to “paper.”  But I just wanted to wish you all a really, really nice holiday.  I’m SO looking forward to squeezing people close this week, and letting go of things that don’t matter, and loving on my husband and my puppies, and eating some yummy food.  There is always, always, always so much to be thankful for.   

LOVE YOU PEOPLE!  Have a happy Turkey Day! :)

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 3:44 PM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers