Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 14, 2011

Scenes from the weekend + confessions of a young adult lit enthusiast

I’ll let the pictures do most of the talking for this weekend. 

me&gmaMe and my pretty Grandma, visiting from Oregon!

nov8 034 copyGrandpa reading with his magnifying glass :)

Weekend Nov 11 007 copyCupcakes Matthew requested to kick off the weekend with

HP  Aaaaand a little HP alongside a little rum & coke.  That’s how the grownups do it.
***It doesn’t matter how many times I’ve watched it this weekend or how many tears I’ve shed, so stop asking! :P

By the way, since we’re on the topic of young adult lit that I may or may not be obsessed with, do you know what week this is?  Why,Twilight Breaking Dawn’s opening week, of course!  Yes, I already have my Team Edward t-shirt and midnight showing tickets in hand, because I am just that mature and cool.  And the wee hours of Friday morning kind of can’t get here fast enough. 

Also, did you know that the full-length Hunger Games trailer was released this morning?!  Here it is (you’re welcome):

Happy Monday!!!

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 7:18 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers