Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 27, 2012

in need of valentine’s day gift ideas for your man? look no further.

February is a BIG month for me and Matthew.  The 5th is his birthday, the 7th is our 2 year anniversary, and obviously the 14th is Valentine’s Day.  This year we’re thinking about a staycation to save some dolla-dolla, and I’ve also been trying to come up with some creative (low-cost!) gift ideas.  Matthew likes thoughtful gifts, but the problem is… weeeell… I’m not that thoughtful.  I’m the kind that prefers to fork over the dough for an expensive gift because a) it requires less thought and b) you’ll HAVE to like it, because it was expensive! Right?!

Enter my incredibly sweet and creative friend Kristin over at Kristin’s Veranda.  She’s one of those girls that puts the rest of us to shame with her thoughtfulness—I have encountered it again and again.  And when I saw she was selling these sweet little Valentine’s Day packages for 20 bucks each and realized this could be that ticket to an inexpensive, thoughtful gift I so desperately needed, I was ALL OVER THAT.  And I thought you guys might like it too.  She has all kinds of patterns so you can customize to your guy’s tastes (I chose tools for Matthew since she didn’t have one with guns).  And not to worry… I forbade him from reading this post so not to spoil the surprise. :) If you’re interested, go here for more details!

Happy Friday everyone, and don’t forget to have your Best of Instagram pictures ready for Sunday!

Jan 27 035-2 Jan 27 038-2

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 8:17 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers