Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 20, 2012

Sunday link-up + Blogger Highlight

Good Friiiiiiiiday morning!  Did you know that it’s Friday? Yep, it is.  And I just completed my first week of waking up at 6:00-6:30 AM every.single.morning and making ish happen, y’all.  We’ll see if such productivity is sustainable for the long term.

Also, get your Best of Instagram/cell-phone photos ready for Sunday afternoon, cause there’ll be a link-up!  I know now that there’s a similar link up out there, but not aired on Sunday afternoon.  And not on Story of My Life.  BAM.  Feel free to copy the way I format the post (see past here—I use Picnik.com for the collages), or come up with something of your own.  There are no rules!

Anywho, today I’d like to introduce three fab sponsors of this here blog, so let’s get to it!

* * * * *

First up is Celine, the blogger mastermind behind Starbies and Sangrias.  Celine is a DOCTOR currently living in Portland but about to relocate to AUSTIN, and while I tried to tell her that we cannot be friends since she’s a doctor and way cooler than me, upon exchanging several emails I fear that we are destined to be BFFs.  Chick is funny.  And pretty. And smart.  And a doctor. And an awesome blogger.  No fair. 

CelineBlog

* * * * *

Next is adorable miss Valerie from the blog Southern CupcakeValerie is a college student and hails from the great state of Louisiana where she blogs about her love for vintage, fashion, crafting, cooking and baking, and overall being sweet and awesome.  Doesn’t she have the perfect smile?

valerie2Blog

* * * * *

 And last but certainly not least is beautiful Stephanie of Stephanie and Such!  Stephanie is funny and sweet as pie, resides in Utah, and blogs all about her life and loves and adventures in dating.  This post made me laugh out loud. You will love this girl! 

s1

Blog | Facebook | Twitter

* * * * * 

 

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 6:40 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers