Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, June 16, 2011

You’ll need sunglasses for this one.

Well, it’s official.  I’m firing my old photographer (AHEM, MATTHEW) and hiring my mom.

Yesterday I commissioned her to take some outfit pics for me, and there was so much less bitterness and general disdain for life involved in our shoot.

Refreshing, I tell you. 

(Poor Matthew. I don’t know a lot of guys that DO love playing photographer for their wives, so I don’t blame him!)

Anyway, I promised more outfit posts, so here I am, trying to deliver.

Today’s outfit is especially bright—dare I say blinding.  But it’s a fun summer color combo, and it makes me happy to wear it!

Outfit June 16 035

Outfit June 16 013

Outfit June 16 044    Outfit June 16 043   

{ shirt, shorts, and belt: J.Crew, shoes: Nordstrom Rack, bag: Aldo, bracelets: Forever21, ring: James Avery }

So, there you have it.  Happiest of Thursdays to ya! :)

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 5:00 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers