Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 1, 2011

Meet the new girls!

Good morning fine people! IT’S FRIDAY!!  And a long weekend for many of you, eh?

I’m about to don my sweat-stained bandana (not really) and rubber gloves and get to work on sprucing up this house.  Because it’s Friday, remember?  My cleaning day.  Woo. Hoo.

But anyway, I hope you’ll take just a couple of moments to go meet the two fabulous bloggers I’m featuring today!  These ladies are WAY cool, and I am just so proud to introduce them to you!

First up is Katie from the blog High Heels & Bubble Gum.

hhbg

Yellow2 

This chick is seriously CUTE and, in her words, blogs about fashion, photography, candy, family, and fun.

WHAT IS NOT TO LOVE?  I have really enjoyed stalking reading her posts, and I know you would too.  So go check her out.

 

Next up is ANOTHER fabulous blogger, Virginie from Virginie’s Cinema. 

vir

VIRGIN~1

First of all, can I just say that I’m obsessed with her name?  Virginie.  So cool.  As is SHE!  Virginie is a movie producer and a fashionista in the very best way.  In her words, she blogs mostly about personal style, but has also been known to share tips about following your dream career.

So please, my friends, go meet this lovely lady!

And have a happy, happy Friday. :)

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 6:22 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers