Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, August 8, 2011

Skip this post if you want to read about awesome weekends…

Well, this weekend was kind of a bust.  I was really looking forward to going to a flea market I’d heard about, and I had hyped myself up for this outing all last week, but said flea market turned out to be more like a really, really crappy garage sale.  Like, garage sale rejects.  That’s how bad.

I don’t know what I expected, though.  I guess I was hoping for some fabulous antique steals or otherwise interesting, kitschy things.  But nope.  The most interesting items I found were baby turtles for sale and a bunch of squawky, annoying pet birds.

Anyway, at least Matthew had a good time.  He found and purchased some “awesome” brass knuckles and a baton (MEN!).

Below are the only two pictures remotely worth posting.  I decided not to bore you with all the bird and turtle pictures…

      Flea Mkt & Moonshine 033handsome.

 Flea Mkt & Moonshine 048 clearly not thrilled about the flea market.

 

But here’s to a really awesome week?

:)

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 6:00 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers