Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 18, 2011

I hope I made it through the night + Sponsor Spotlight!

Hello all!  I’m writing and scheduling this post on Thursday evening because I’m about to head down to San Antonio for the midnight showing of Twilight with my BFF… it’s 6:47 and I’m already chugging coffee.  My younger, less granny-like self would be so proud of my late night adventures tonight, but my current, likes-to-go-to-bed-at-10-PM self is saying “would it really have been so bad to wait until Friday night?!” 

Ah well.  I’m sure the nervous energy of all the obsessed tweeny boppers will help to wake me up come 12:01 this morning.  Maybe I’ll even pick a fight with a member of Team Jacob, just to keep things interesting. ;)

And the only other thing I have to say is that this sexy scene better be damn good or I want my money back.  The trailer looked promising, but I’m not convinced.

* * * * *

ANYWAY, let’s get down to business!  I have three new sponsors to introduce, so I’d love for you to get to know them!

Number one is my fabulous friend Christin from the blog The Real Mean Girl!  This chic is hilariously awesome and I always, and I mean ALWAYS find myself chuckling and nodding in agreement while reading what she has to say.  It is sarcasm at its finest, my friends.  AND she lives in New York City AND she’s gorgeous (and not really all THAT mean). ;)  Some people have all the luck!

Christin

Blog | Twitter

* * * * *

Next is Stephanie from the blog Big Mario Life! Stephanie is sweet as pie, an amazing photographer, a LAWYER, and an awesome blogger.  Regarding the origins of her blog, her About section reads “It happened the summer after my first year of law school. I was a shell of the person I once was, with all my casebooks serving as horcruxes for my splintered soul.”  Obviously, she had me at the Harry Potter reference.  Oh, and she’s beautiful.  And she has a guinea pig named Molly, which reminds me of the beloved guinea pigs of MY past (Ginger, Lucy, Clover, Grettle, Maya, and Benjamin, if you were wondering).

Stephanie

Blog | Twitter

* * * * *

And last but not least, I’d like to introduce you to a fabulous jewelry shop called StellaSpecialties of this shop include pieces like the date necklace and the wishes necklace, both of which have special, customized meaning behind them and would make fabulous gifts this holiday season! Here are a few of my favorite items from Stella:

stella

Visit the shop!

* * * * *

And have a happy Friday!

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 6:00 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers