Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 28, 2011

Spotlight on…

Hello and happy Friday!  I have a brand new blog and two great Etsy shops to introduce today, so I hope you’ll take a moment to check ‘em out! 

Up first is Julie, who just started up a brand new lifestyle blog called The Semi-Reformed Nerd.  Great title, eh? 

Julie

Julie is a snarky and silly Texas girl; you’ll love her sarcasm as well as the fabulous recipes she posts on a consistent basis!  Go support her new blog and follow her on Twitter.

* * * * *

Next is a wonderful Etsy shop called Earrings Nation—but don’t be fooled, more than just earrings are sold here!  Below are a few of my favorite items from the shop:

EN

Earrings Nation also specializes in wedding and bridesmaids jewelry. Go visit!

* * * * *

And last but not least, I’d like to send you over to Colette Paperie, one of my very favorite Etsy shops for adorable handmade greeting cards.  The shop owner sent me 4 cards of my choice, and I absolutely love them.  Here are the ones I chose!

ColetteP 

I urge you check out the rest of the cards, though, because some are downright HILARIOUS.  And please use the discount code SUPER for 15% off your purchase! Yay! Shop here!

* * * * *

Happy Friday!

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 6:42 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers