Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, June 17, 2011

Cool people you should meet.

Hello, hello! ‘Tis Friday, me loves!

A few fabulous folks took advantage of the little summer sponsor special I’m offering this week, and today I would like you to meet a couple of them!

I am always SO proud to promote an Etsy shop when I really and truly love the products it sells, and I was super excited when the following two shop owners contacted me about sponsoring.  Their stuff is awesome.  See for yourself.

First up:

CAPOW, etsy shop

Capow 

Capow sells extreeemely cool photo, art, and map prints that would look so, so cool framed and hung in an office or kitchen or bedroom or ANY room!

Here’s a few that I love:

2(there’s one of these for just about every city in the US!)

3 4 5And there’s plenty more where that came from!  So check out Capow!

 

Next up we have ANOTHER amazing Etsy shop:

 Etta Grace!

egrace

This sister team makes THE cutest tanks, t-shirts, hair clips, pins, and pocketbooks you will EVER see. Here’s a couple examples:

EG1 EG2 EG4

EG3 

SEE??  CUTE stuff.  But don’t just take MY word for it… go check them out HERE!

That’s all for now, friends.  Have an amazing weekend!!

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 5:00 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers