Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Features!

Hey friends! You made it to Friday!  And to reward you, I have two new blogs and a shop for you to browse.  Aren’t I nice? :P

Up first is the lovely Tammy from Lemons, Avocados, and the Bay!

Tammy 

Tammy and her boyfriend live in beautiful San Diego, California, and recently purchased a beach bungalow—they’ve been renovating and blogging all about it ever since!  Go get to know Tammy and follow along on her adventures! :)

Second up is Lissa from Me and Mister C.

lissa

Lissa is a budding photographer (keep on the lookout for her new shop!) and blogs about life with her husband and sweet babe.  This blog is full of personality and fun pictures, so click here and go explore!  :)

And last but not least, I’d like to introduce you to Erin, your new SCENTSY consultant!

Erin1

So, who’s addicted to Scentsy?!  Cause I know I am!!  I haven’t bought a single candle yet this year, because I love my Scentsy warmers so much and feel like the scents last forever!!  (plus, no open flames!)  There are TONS of amazing holiday scents to choose from, so head over to Erin’s site, click on the Story of My Life party link, and browse the products on the left sidebar!  Erin will send all who purchase through the SOML party a free gift.  Woohoo! 

 

OK, that’s all for now folks.  Enjoy your FRIDAY!

jennisig

Ditulis Oleh : admin // 6:18 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers